Annamalai University Assignments
Annamalai University Assignments 2018: To make assignment work easy, here we are provided brief Annamalai University Assignments for BA/BSC/MBA/MA/MSC/MCA/BCOM/DDE and other courses. Candidates who are pursuing from Annamalai University in various DDE and regular programmes, can check the Annamalai University assignment topics by going through this page. To earn more scores in the Annamalai University Exam, candidates need to submit Annamalai University Assignments 2018on time. Candidates can easily get the Annamalai University Assignment PDF by hitting the direct link provided below. So hit it now.
Annamalai University provides assignment work to every student of different courses. Students are required to submit the assignment on the given topic in the handwritten format. On the basis of assignments the internal assessment will be made. To get more information, candidates must check this page completely which is well customized for the students by the group members of www.privatejobshub.in
Annamalai University Assignments
M.B.A. Assignment Topics (Previous Year)
How to download Annamalai University 2018 Assignments?
In this section we are providing some useful guidelines to download the Annamalai University Exam Assignments easily. Candidates follow these steps to reach at their destination.
- To download the assignments, candidates need to go to the official website.
- Official is annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
- Follow “DDE” mentioned at top right corner of the page.
- Now go to “Academic activities” tab and press on “Assignment question/ Project Guidelines/ Response sheet” option.
- Select the Course and Year for which you had applied.
- Save the Assignment on your Screen and take the print out for future use.
Get Complete: Annamalai University Syllabus
About the University:
The Annamalai University is a unitary, teaching, and residential university. It offers numerous undergraduate, post graduate and distance Education programmes in different –different disciplines to its students. A large number of students are getting the education from here and making their career in the desired field. The university offers various assignments and project works to the students so that they can enhance their skills with deep study on a particular topic.
Read Here: Annamalai University Old Question Papers
Important things to Remember:
- All the students must have to submit the assignment on the prescribed topic and it should be in the handwritten format. Typewritten assignments will be rejected.
- Submission of the assignments is obligatory for every student and it will be considered for internal evaluation.
- Students who will submit the assignments after the last date, they have to pay a fine of Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, DDE, Annamalai University.
Get Here:Annamalai University Admission 2018
For More details about Annamalai University Assignments 2018, candidates can visit Official Website. Candidates if you have any query then post their comment at our portal comment box that is given below our team try to resolve your query at their best level. You can also subscribe our free email service for getting updates directly in your mailbox.
1. Develop a XML application to get the details of Books (Title, Author Name, ISBN No, Publisher details). List out the details of Management related books. Write DTD, Schema, XZL wherever required? 2. Create an online application for monitoring user events using JSP. 3. A. Discuss abut EJB architecture and its Components with neat diagram. B. Describe the important services provided by a container to an enterprise bean? 4. Develop an employee Payroll system using (RMI) Techniques, the primary methods of Payroll calculation should be accessed from remotely. 5. Design web page for hospital Management system with all DHTML features and display the hospital name in all pages using Cookies in JSP.
2.5 ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING
1. Large corporations like General Motors (GM), Ford, Hewlett Packard (HP), and Digital primarily viewed themselves as manufacturing companies until the 1980s. With the globalization of operations and the proliferation of computer networks, it was important that the manufacturing organizations extend their information system across the supply chain with ERP solutions. Discuss your views on this aspect. 2. As you are a General Manager in a reputed manufacturing firm and you wish to implement ERP to replace the existing system. But the employees were unaware about the new methodologies. How will you react and successfully implement the ERP. 3. Imagine that you are a manager in a firm and implemented ERP system but that is failed in your company, what type of strategies that you will follow to recover it? 4. Implementation of an ERP system is a major investment and commitment for any organization, but still many ERP implementations fail. What are factors that contribute to the failure of ERP implementation?
2.6 STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
1. If strategic planning is essentially a program, can it display the degree of adaptiveness
that 21st century enterprises need? Would ‘strategic
improvisation’ be a plausible alternative? Explore the practical
consequences of strategic improvisation for enterprise management. 2. Select an automobile industry in India, and evaluate its competitive
business strategy using porter’s five force model? What strategies can you
suggest to convert the unattractive forces in to attractive ones?
3. “Complementary mergers may result in each firm filling in the missing
pieces of their firm with pieces from ot
her firm” –
Examine the validity of the statement in the Indian context with necessary examples.
4. ‘Formality is the enemy of creativity and innovation’. ‘informality is the enemy of
disciplined and reliable performance’. Is it consequently impossible for
an enterprise to be both innovative and disciplined? Investigate how these qualities can be combined.
2.7.1 GLOBAL MARKETING
1. “An important role of global marketing and its clear explanation of responsibility”
Discuss elaborately in a global view. 2. Enlist the general problems faced during import and export of fabrics and the solution for it. 3. What criteria should Global marketers consider while making product design decisions? 4. What, in your view, are the key principles of global marketing? Explain their importance towards marketing success.
2.7.2 STRUCTURED SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
1.(a) Some companies hire consulting firms to develop the initial project plans and manage the project, but use their own analysts and programmers to develop the system. Why do you think some companies do this? Justify your views (b) Suppose you are a systems analyst developing a detailed test plan. Explain