Event coordinator cover letter
View this sample cover letter for an event coordinator, or download the event coordinator cover letter template in Word.
As an event coordinator, you know how to make lots of pieces fall in line—but how are you at putting together your cover letter? To be considered for top event coordinator jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for working with people. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for an event coordinator, or download the event coordinator cover letter template in Word.
Additionally, you can look for event coordinator jobs on Monster.
Event coordinator cover letter template
Sometown, IL 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Portfolio URL
November 8, 2017
Ms. Monica Keating
55 Chester Ave.
Sometown, IL 55555
Re: Event Coordinator,Advertised on Monster
Dear Ms. Keating:
My 15 years of event management experience are well matched to the qualifications outlined in your event coordinator job announcement. I am very interested in the opportunity.
I currently serve as an event coordinator at XYZ Company, one of Sometown’s leading event management firms. In this multifaceted position, I work closely with clients to manage fundraisers, grand openings, corporate meetings, tradeshows, product launches, galas, festivals, sales rallies, “meet-and-greet” gatherings for prospective new accounts and a host of other special events.
An unwavering focus on coordinating memorable and “buzz-generating” events has resulted in:
- Exceeding revenue goals by up to 375%
- Producing record-setting gains in donors/major gifts¾up to $4.2M raised per event
- Driving rapid increases in store traffic and customer base
- Attracting capacity crowds for attendance of 5,000+
- Strengthening brand identity and improving customer loyalty
The enclosed résumé provides more details of events I have coordinated for sectors including:
If my proven success in special events management meets your requirements, please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email email@example.com to set up a meeting. Thank you.
Event Manager Cover Letter
Event Managers coordinate a variety of events from conception to completion. Events these professionals organize include fairs, concerts, exhibitions, product launches, festivals, conferences, and parties. A well-written resume for Event Manager should showcase the following responsibilities: performing market research, discussing requirements with clients, securing venues, allocating budgets, liaising with suppliers, adhering to safety standards, inviting speakers and special quests, and completing post-event evaluation.
Those interested in an Event Manager career should make display of the following qualifications in their cover letters:
- Project management expertise and organizational skills
- Diplomacy and tact
- Time management and the ability to multitask
- Computer literacy
- Decision-making and sound judgment
A sample cover letter for Event Manager showcasing comparable skills is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Event Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Johnson:
Upon consideration of your posting for an Event Manager, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an accomplished professional with more than 12 years of experience overseeing highly successful and revenue-generating trade shows, sales meetings, and industry conferences, I am confident that I would significantly contribute to the success of your team’s objectives.
My expertise lies in successfully developing and implementing logistical production plans, establishing solid relationships with vendors and customers, and facilitating marketing and promotional efforts to maximize profits and attendance while ensuring seamless execution and participant satisfaction. With my ability to conduct in-depth market research and analysis, as well as my expertise in developing targeted marketing communications, I excel at maximize event attendance, forging profitable relationships with key customers, and enhancing brand messaging. Additionally, my established success in driving key vendor negotiations and preparing event budgets has prepared me to make a significant contribution to Zathmedia in this role.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Orchestrating a full range of logistical components for complex, large-scale events, providing end-to-end project management of exhibit and creative design, vendor / venue selection, attendee marketing, lead management,
- Successfully managing more than 60 tradeshow events, remaining within budget while increasing ROI and achieving brand recognition for the company.
- Demonstrating expertise in budget administration, promotional development, product training, market research, and cross-functional team collaboration while leading all facets of event / tradeshow production.
- Supporting the development of strategies to optimize event outcomes as well as to determine time frames, funding limitations, traffic procedures, and resource allocation.
- Building solid relationships through effective interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
With my proven record of developing and overseeing productive and profitable events and trade shows, I am positioned to greatly exceed your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position and my qualifications in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.